late....

so i've been on birth control for the last 3 months. For the past two my period has started on time and i even had spotting two days before it started. This month... I was suppose to start and I haven't. No spotting NOTHING!! Has this happened to any of you all?

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 7:10 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Health

• When I first started on birth control I would start my period on the day it says I should. Sunday, I think. Then slowly over time I started a day later and eventually wound up starting on Wednesdays. Could this be what's happening?
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:13 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I got pregnant with my son while on birth control pills. I was taking ortho. I took them like I was supposed to but I fell in the percentage of women who get pregnant while on the pill. but that's fine. I love my little man to pieces and would do it all over again.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It sounds like your body it trying to adjust to the pill, I have went through it, my DD, and my BFF. The first 3 months or so is the period of adjustment...If your body doesnt, it might not be the pill for you.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:15 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I don't really know whats happening all I know is that somedays I would forget to take it in the morning and take it in the afternoon, but hubby and I made sure we used condoms for at least 2 nights after if we had sex.... I'm gonna lose my mind if I'm preg again
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 7:20 PM on May. 27, 2009