vector jobs?

i got 2 letters saying theres job openings in my area to 18 an hr i called and they want me to go to a interveiw i looked up online some people say its a scam others say its not. it also said its selling knives?? has anyone worked for vector marketing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes I've been to an interview and it is selling knifes. Kitchen knifes. It is only commission. You must make your own appointments and however long the appointments are you get paid for that hour or two and if you sell a product you get bonuses. it is almost impossible to sell the knifes because they are really expensive. It is even more impossible to set up appointments to sell your product. You cannot use family members as a paid appointment either. I don't think it is worth it at all.

Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 7:38 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I does not pay well at all tried it.. better off at mcdonalds or something
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:55 AM on May. 28, 2009

• ok so heres the thing its comission only you have to try to sell multi hundred dollar knives the knives btw are awesome had them for years but in this econemy its hard to sell something like that if you don't know alot of people it won't work for you my sister worked for them and the only person he she sold knives too was my mom
    LindsayRose05

Answer by LindsayRose05 at 11:16 AM on May. 28, 2009