Why did my period last only 1 day?

Last weekend I was due for my period. I haven't been really keeping track but it came 30 days from the date of my last period. It was light to moderate like it always is but I don't understand why it lasted on day. The following day it was just spotty. My periods usually last 3-5 days...with light to moderate. My first day is always my heaviest day...So I am thinking is this a sign of pregnancy?

JHAMOM

Asked by JHAMOM at 7:19 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Health

• Take a test. If not your period may just be light for one reason or another. You may not have had a big build up this last time for your body to clean out. Its normal for it to change and if you think its pregnancy then take a test. Implantation bleeding usually happens a few days after you conceive.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:20 PM on May. 27, 2009

• no its not a sign of preg, just hormonal changes that all women have thru out life.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:22 PM on May. 27, 2009

• When I was pregnant w/ my 1st I bled for 1 day but, It was more a "brown" discharge. Good Luck Keep us posted. D
    BigboyMom

Answer by BigboyMom at 9:18 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Same thing happened to me that happened to 'BigboyMom'. When I got pregnant with my first, I had the implantation bleeding for one day and then it stopped.
    dizzster927

Answer by dizzster927 at 12:04 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Well I'm not pregnant...at least the test said so! I am so relieved!!!!!
    JHAMOM

Answer by JHAMOM at 10:57 AM on May. 29, 2009