okay??

i'm 17 weeks prego i dont feel prego or a bond with the baby like most women say they feel i was just wondering if anybody has felt like this or what they felt!!and it's not like i dont want to be prego i've been trying for a good 2 an a half years!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you will feel more connected as you show and feel baby move more. its ok. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:23 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i have this feeling everything is going to go wrong!!!like i'm going to go to the doctors and there going to be like we can find the baby!!i'll see friday when i go
    Anonymous

• Stop worrying. You will feel more once you feel the baby move and kick more. Once you see the next ultra sound and you find out the sex it becomes a real thing. I had the same fears as it took us 7 years to get pregnant with 3 of them on fertility meds so I was terrified that I was going to loose my daughter or they wouldn't find a heartbeat. Relax and enjoy it, you will feel huge before you know it and over being pregnant.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:28 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i didnt feel this second baby move until i was 20 weeks along so you've still got lots of time befor you should get worried. and as far as bonding goes, honestly i didnt really feel the bond until i had my son, i mean, i kept thinking, shouldnt i feel like waaaay more like....i dont know, maternal? but then as soon as he was out of me it was all there and real and everything set in within like the first couple hours....(not that i wasnt thrilled, its just pretty hecktic right then and you sometimes cant really cope with what youre feeling). anyhoo dont worry, it will click and when it does you will never recover from it! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 7:35 PM on May. 27, 2009