ABOUT MY BABY NOT DEVELOPIN

SINCE I HAD MY FIRST MISSED ABORTION..AND THATS WHEN THE BABY DOSNT DEVELOP..IF IT COULD BE A GENETIC REASON WHY THAT DIDNT HAPPEN..IT DOSNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME AND MY HUSBAND DOES IT??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• honey, you won't know unless you and your hubby go and get a genetic DNA test done to see if you guys can make healthy babies. but you should wait until after the D&C and let the doctor do all the tests they can do to figure out why this happened to your baby. If he cannot tell you anything then maybe you should investigate further with a doctor who can test your blood. but just wait and only worry about today, not tomorrow.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:25 PM on May. 27, 2009

• and don't worry about it. miscarriages happen it doesn't mean that all of your pregnancies will end in miscarriage. You can still go on and have a normal pregnancy and healthy baby. Unless your doctor advises you that you can't have babies then i wouldn't worry. After my miscarriage I went on to have a healthy boy and girl who are 3 years old and 18 months old.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:26 PM on May. 27, 2009

• YOU CANT MISS AN ABORTION. You can have a missed MISCARRIAGE. An abortion is a choice you make to kill your baby. A miscarriage can happen at anytime for any reason. Sometimes things happen for no reason at all. It could have been a bad sperm or a bad egg, your uterus could have rejected it or it just never finished breaking up causing the growth to stop.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:26 PM on May. 27, 2009

• a missed abortion is called a miscarriage to some doctors it is what they "technically" call a miscarriage. I know I've been there.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:29 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Please do some research before you attack someone who lost her baby. A missed abortion is a miscarriage.

Anonymous

• http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/266228-overview

this is for those who want to bash people on miscarriages...
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:32 PM on May. 27, 2009

• THANKS MS ANONYMOUS FOR TAKIN UP FOR ME!!
    Anonymous

• they also call them spontanioous abortions i agree research before attacking!!!!

you never know tho op you can get tested both of you i had three just i guess bad luck now we have a beautiful 5 week old baby girl
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:33 PM on May. 27, 2009

• no one should have to take up for you dear. You had a miscarriage and no one should weigh in their opinions if they don't know what they are talking about or doing some research. I am sorry for what you are going through and I know how you feel.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:34 PM on May. 27, 2009

• UM HOW THE HELL DO U KNO HOW I FEEL..I HAVENT HAD THIS HAPPENED TO YOU??
    Anonymous