Which baby High Chair are you using?

I have some baby high chairs in mind but I want to see what everyone else is using,

Thank you!

MinnieMouse8

Asked by MinnieMouse8 at 7:26 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We are using a graco one. We had the Eddie Bauer wooden one and hated it, as it was to short to fit at our table. This one is on wheels so we can move it and it sits high enough so our daughter can eat with us and not below us.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:30 PM on May. 27, 2009

• An old fashion wooden one we found at a garage sale!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:32 PM on May. 27, 2009

• A simple white plastic one from Ikea. It is small and compact, easy to clean, and only cost $20.
    mkemom519

Answer by mkemom519 at 7:34 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I have a cosco juvenile high chair. It is very cute and only cost 30 dollars

http://www.coscojuvenile.com/usa/eng/Products/For-The-Home/High-Chairs/Details/1945-03354OSF-Flat-Fold-High-Chair
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 7:58 PM on May. 27, 2009

• my lap
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:36 PM on May. 27, 2009

• We have a graco one that folds to only a few inches wide - its great so we can fit it in the space between the fridge & wall. I just wish I could open & close it with one hand.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 9:07 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I use the one from the rainforest collection.. It works well and I got it for $30 brand new..
    iluvmymacita

Answer by iluvmymacita at 9:26 PM on May. 27, 2009