Do your kids like fishy soup?

My son loves it! just wondering if any one else has made it or tried
(ill tell you what it is later in the answers... but i just wanna see if anyone knows what it is)

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:38 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I made a fish chowder that the kids liked well enough. It had bacon and half and half in it, fish, potatoes, I think corn.

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Nope, neither of us like any kind of seafood. He is starting to eat shrimp if it is mixed in other foods(shrimp fried rice) when he is at my ex's house (not his father).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:23 PM on May. 27, 2009

• hehe ok no one figured it out.. fishy soup in our house is tomato soup with goldfish crackers!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:04 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I have a great recipe for goldfish crackers; send me a note if you would like it.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:19 PM on May. 28, 2009

• LOL! My youngest son is 17 and he still loves tomato soup and goldfish crackers.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 5:54 PM on May. 30, 2009