Whats the wierdest craving youve had?

NO wierd ones so far this time (but im only 5 months) but with ym son its was ham cream cheese and pickles (YUM)

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:41 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• popcorn and peanut butter ummm its so good! I'm 5 months
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 7:43 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i always loved peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches with doritos crushed in the middle.. that was in the begining then it involved into eating chocolate pudding with french dressing on it... weird but it was good at the time...doesn't get any weirder than that i think...
    boyer94

Answer by boyer94 at 7:46 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I don't know if this counts or not since it is not really that weird. I have been craving frozen pickles.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:48 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I think my weirdest craving was raw onions. Ate them like apples.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:58 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I didn't think peanut butter was a craving but now after reading this I'm remembering having huge bowls of peanut butter mixed with a little jelly last time lol.

Oh and that ham cream cheese thing sounds AMAZING by the way. I'm addicted to sandwiches too.
    ours

Answer by ours at 8:08 PM on May. 27, 2009

• well it's been a while ago but I will never forget because I still think it was weird...It was the frost from the freezer...not the self defrosting but the actual frost that you would scrape to make room and make the freezer able to freeze well and I just could not resist the frost from a window...not to eat but I had to run my hand across the frost....I know weird huh...
    myavon

Answer by myavon at 8:23 PM on May. 27, 2009

• snickers, i had to have a snickers everyday for awhile then i started cravin pickels dipped in hotsauce.
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 8:25 PM on May. 27, 2009

• have to have tropicana lemonade everyday from 7 11 , and also i craved ice cream and egg rolls together weird i know but delicious!!!
    daniandlo

Answer by daniandlo at 8:43 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It has been many years ago but my husband never lets me live down the 6 weeks I craved pistachio ice cream with hot fudge and sardines on top. Yes, I did...I ate that. Now I can not look at green ice cream or sardines..lol.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:10 PM on May. 27, 2009

• sea shells.  I think that's called pica or something.

dreyamom

Answer by dreyamom at 12:06 AM on May. 28, 2009