"Moms of Color" only please

Can anyone recommend a good body make-up to cover/blend the "dark to light" contrast on the sides and heels of the feet. I feel really uncomfortable wearing sandals because of this obvious contrast, and have been unable to find a body make-up that matches my skin color. It seems that most make-ups are not a good match for brown skin. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• At target they have a mocha foundation called stay perfect by No7 that works great, if thats too dark then try something liter. Just go to target they have a huge selection for darker skin. I don't think it's that big of a deal, I wear sandles I use the make up for my face but I guess if you don't like it then go ahead and use it on your feet.
    Anonymous

• You can also try tattoo cover up make up as well. You can find it anywhere and its usually thicker and harder to get off. I know I am not a woman of color but my neighbor has mixed kids and she uses it to cover up some skin blotches on her kids to even out their skin tone.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:50 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I use dermablend
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 9:55 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Mary Kay has a product called Even Complexion Essence and women of color love it. It evens the skin and eventually you won't need to use at all. I can give you the website to order if you want.
    ldc0188

Answer by ldc0188 at 6:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Maybe a white chick can reccomend a good product too. DERMABLEND, higher end department stores.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on May. 31, 2009