Are there any other expectant moms due in Nov?

I am due with my third child in November and I was just wondering if there is anyone else due in Nov too. Have you started getting ready for the baby? If so what have you done so far? Do you have your names picked out ? Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl yet? I have not gotten anything ready yet , we have no names picked out and I have not found out if we are having a boy or girl yet.

sew4fun

Asked by sew4fun at 7:46 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am due in November. We have a name for a girl and a tentative name for a boy. This is number 4 so there is really nothing to do to get ready. I have all the clothing from the other kids stored by size. Our 7 month old is in the crib until this new one moves in, so that is already set up. I guess that is another benefit of having them close! No preparations!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:57 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I am due with my 1st in november...Its a Boy and he is taken his dads name...I am all set up at babies r us for my shower and have my birthing plan ready...But thats just me i like to plan ahead for everything
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 10:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• MaMaTreZZa I was like all prepaired with my second daughter. With my first I was very young and by myself but I was fairly prepaired way early on with her too. I just need to get off my hiney and get stuff done ! I think once we find out if we are having a boy or a girl I will start to get to moving on things that need to be done that way I do not have to worry about it later. As far as names go we know if it is a boy he will have his grandfathers name as a middle name. Wayne will be the middle name, now I just have to find a first name that goes well with it that we all like. For the girl name I am torn between Jean for a middle name wich was my grandmothers name or Carol for a middle name wich is my mother in laws name, then of course we still have to come up with a first name to go with it . I thought about Carol Jean but am not just 100% sure on it yet.
    sew4fun

Answer by sew4fun at 12:09 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm due in 4 days and still don't have a name for my son yet.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:09 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm due in Nov with my first, and we have nothing for the baby yet. We find out in 2 weeks if its a boy or a girl, and we have some names picked out but nothing is for sure yet!!!
    afairbetter

Answer by afairbetter at 2:34 PM on May. 28, 2009