My daughter BDay is coming up and I would to make a special cake for her ... like those on the food network challenge.. where could I get a place in CT

Bday cake

PUERTIROCANMOM

Asked by PUERTIROCANMOM at 7:48 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My son just had his 2nd b-day and we went to Save Mart or Safeway or Albertsons or S mart(they're all the same store) well they do specialty cakes, we got him a pirate ship, it look so amazing it was only $50 instead $500 from a specialty cake place. It was really really nice, my son didn't let anyone cut it!!
    Anonymous

• Store bought cake sucks. It's spongy and dry. Look in your yellow pages for a bakery or wedding cake place. you can also call a wedding planner in your area and ask her who she recomends and knows that does cakes. Ask to see their work too so your not dissapointed.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:50 PM on May. 28, 2009