Leaking fluid?

What does it feel like to leak fluid when your water breaks but the break is high up and it "trickles" out.
If you're just like sitting on the couch, would it still leak? or is it only when you get up and move?

I get the part when your water breaks down low and it gushes...
but I don't get what it'd feel like to have it "trickle"

CamiiiCompasion

Asked by CamiiiCompasion at 8:08 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for me i felt it leaking everytime i changed positions. the dr said the babys head was acting like a plug.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:25 PM on May. 27, 2009

• if it was leaking it wouldnt matter if you sat stood or laid down it weould still come out
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:15 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I started leaking about...3 or 4 days before I went into labor. It didn't happen every time I moved but my clothes would be wet almost constantly! Not like, soaking, but a good amount. Everybody kept telling me that when my water broke, it would be A LOT because my daughter had CDH and wasn't able to swallow her excess fluid like most babies in the womb. However, when my water finally totally broke, it wasn't that much. Like a drop ran down my leg..the rest stayed on my pants. I think the leaking actually helped the volume. Lol.
    Bubbles318

Answer by Bubbles318 at 10:27 PM on May. 27, 2009