Funny things your child has said....

What is something funny they said, did, or a funny comment to what you have said to them?

tjandjenna

Asked by tjandjenna at 8:13 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DD says, "I guess so." whenver I tell her something. It's cute to me.

Me: Let's go in the house now.
    DD: I guess so mommy.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:28 PM on May. 27, 2009

• OH, it's probably cute because she's only 2.5 and acts like she's ancient.

Another one is when I was in the ER with the flu there was another little boy there and he started showing off for DD. My mom said, "Look he's showing off for you." DD turned to the baby and said, "Silly baby boy."
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:29 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm enjoying the "kitty cat" phase where everything is a kitty cat (regardless of the fact that he knows what doggies and birds are as well as how to say it). We were on the front porch when a neighbor around the corner walked by with his big German Shepard. Quintin jumped up from the stairs and yelled "kitty cat!". I'm pretty sure that our friend now thinks that we are lying to our son about which animals are what since despite correcting him (which usually gets him to call the animal by the right name), he was adamant that this particular dog was a kitty and argued with me telling ME, "no, Kitty". lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:32 PM on May. 27, 2009

• We live in a sub division. One day my Son said "Mom do we live in a Retirement community"? I said "no why and he said cause everyone's so old. It was so cute and so true!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 10:32 PM on May. 27, 2009