dont know what to do

wat would you do if with best friends ex was hitting her and then he started dating a girl you know?

Haley665

Asked by Haley665 at 8:18 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Mind your own business.
    Anonymous

• I'd tell the new girlfriend. I'd feel obligated. Although she might or might not believe you. But if he started hitting her then she'll have been warned already and may take steps to get out of the relationship sooner.

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i have told her that he hitts the girl he dates and i dont wat to see her get hurt like my best friend did
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 8:27 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Have your best friend tell the new girl if she's comfortable doing so. The new one would come closer to believing the best friend since she's already lived this guy's torture.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 8:28 PM on May. 27, 2009

• my best friend is so scaried of her ex tho
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 8:30 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Tell her! She prolly won't believe you at first, but after the first time she'll realise you were telling the truth,
    Anonymous

• if you already told her and she doesnt care thenleave it be, she will just have to learn the hard way
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 8:32 PM on May. 27, 2009

• no one ever listens to me anymore so i told her when it happens to her she will be sorry
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 8:34 PM on May. 27, 2009

• if she ends up like my best friend then she going to be in the hospital for a week
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 8:39 PM on May. 27, 2009

• tell her what's up and let her make up her own mind on what she wants to do. There is nothing wrong with laying cards on the table for someone then letting them decide how they want to play their hand.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:47 PM on May. 27, 2009