help me with gifts....

im at a loss of what to tell ppl to get my 3 and 1 year old for their birthdays....

they are both boys.. my oldest LOVES cars and trains... but is advanced when it comes to playing with toys.. basically eh hHATES the preschool stuff.

ideas??? anythign??? be creative

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 8:26 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• for the 3 year old....

What about a little scooter?
    or a bike.....

For the 1 year old...

There is this thing called "Gearations" they are the COOLEST things! Most "Learning Stores" have them...but it is this board type thing that you put the gears on and they spin...but ya have to line up the gears to make it work right...my DD has had 1 since she was about 1 and LOVES IT! She is now almost 3 PLUS you can buy extra gears for it and build onto it...it really is cool...google it check it out.
    OR a water table if you dont already have 1.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 8:37 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube- the child pushes the sides and gets a musical piece with different instruments, and then he can push a side and get the whole orchestra playing the piece.

Sidewalk chalk is also fun.

Answer by Bmat at 8:39 PM on May. 27, 2009

• the 3 year old has a bike.. the other thing sounds good though..

im trying to keep it under $20 becuase hes family are a bunch of cheepies when it comes to my kids...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 8:44 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Outside toys! Rakes, shovels, bug kits, sidewalk chalk (they have these awesome spray gun type things now!), jump ropes, kick balls, etc. Maybe a bubble mower for the little guy :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:55 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Little People, I am not sure if boys would like them as much as my 17 mo. daughter. There is so much within this world houses, farms, racecar tracks, fire engine, cop car, train, etc. I do think that your 1 year old would like them best just look up all the stuff on fisherprice or walmart.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:07 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Money??? If you have a savings for them? or a savings bond?
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 10:59 PM on May. 27, 2009

• lol yeah we have a saving account for them but think birthdays are for fun gifts...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:16 PM on May. 27, 2009