Pregnancy

Hey, I'm 16 years old, me and my boyfriend had sexual intercourse and he got off in me. I am a week and 3 days for my period. I been having major cramps all the time, i have had on and off headaches, backaches and just pains all over. I have been moody and very tired lately but i have been going to the bathroom every 5 minutes. I have really bad bloating today. Could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well yeah you could be. go to the health dept or a ob/gyn and find out for sure. Until then use a condom unless you are trying to get pregnant.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:45 PM on May. 27, 2009

• you could be of course if you didnt use protection. i was 7 1/2 weeks when i found out...why so late? i had really bad cramps like my period was coming and it never did, took test for the heck of it and was +++++
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 8:47 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Take a home test; if it is positive, go to a doctor, clinic or planned parenthood.
    If you two are mature enough to be having sex, then you certainly were mature enough to discuss beforehand what you would do in case of an unplanned pregnancy.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:09 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Nope you couldn't be pregnant. Especially since you've obviously researched the signs, and are very late on your period.

I WOULDN'T go to the store and get a pregnancy test because that would just be silly. Sorry but honestly?? I was young when I got pregnant and somehow I knew to take a pregnancy test.
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:16 PM on May. 27, 2009

• first thing honey take a pregnancy test and if it 's postive take ur behind to the doctor and if the test is negative still go to the doctor so u can get some birth control.
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 9:23 PM on May. 27, 2009

• take a test symptoms alone can not tell you
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:53 PM on May. 27, 2009