I need advice on B.C. I.U.D. Vrs Tubes tied! Please share your experiences! The pill is not strong enough for me

AlyConMom

Asked by AlyConMom at 8:46 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Health

• if your sure your finished having children i'd say go for the tubal. i had mine 17 years ago. great sex after it was done, no worries on getting pregnant again.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 8:49 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Get a diaphram. It is safe, It has no side effects, no hormones, no risk of infection.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:59 PM on May. 27, 2009

• If you are unsure about future children DO NOT GET THE MIRENA IUD. Because of it I lost my fertility and 3 embryos. Had I known the side effects of those possibilities I would never have gotten it. Good Luck in your choice. D.
    BigboyMom

Answer by BigboyMom at 9:15 PM on May. 27, 2009