15 weeks and 4 days pregnant and having cramps

is it normal or it because they have drank since they got pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they as in not you? Cramps are normal throughout pregnancy, particularly during the early stages. Your body is undergoing changes, muscles stretching etc while it makes room for the baby.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:04 PM on May. 27, 2009

• cramps are normal in the beginning cause ur muscle have to stretch but if the become to strong or u have bleeding contact ur doctor asap.
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 9:19 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I believe that's it pretty much normal. In the beginning of your pregnancy, everything is moving and stretching. I remember having cramps in the beginning and my pregnancy was great and I only had my child 3 weeks early, but that was due to stress issues. I would suggest to your friend to drink plenty of water, get some rest and stay in a cool area. Good luck!
    Mother2Casen06

Answer by Mother2Casen06 at 9:55 PM on May. 27, 2009