• In the Spotlight:

What position does your baby go to sleep in, and then how do you find them in the morning?

My daughter has slept on her belly since she was about two months old. Now at five months, I usually find her on her back staring right up at me int he morning. It's so cute xD

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:15 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I no longer have babies but my kids were always put to bed on their back due to the risk of SIDS. Once they could roll over by themselves I let them sleep however they wanted. If she is not rolling by herself she should really be put down on her back. http://www.sids.org/
    LCCTracie

Answer by LCCTracie at 9:49 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I put him on his back and then he turns tight over on to his belly. In the morning he is usually sitting in the crib talking to himself.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 10:51 PM on May. 27, 2009

• She has always slept on her tummy and I always found her on her tummy. Now at 18 months and in a big girl bed I lay her down on her back, but she still goes to her tummy.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:54 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My son is 5 months and has slept on his tummy since about 2 months as well. He is such a chunk though that he can not roll over yet...poor guy! lol But if he is laying on his back playin he will roll onto his side so it wont be long and he will be rolling over. But for now he stays on his tummy through the night
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:31 PM on May. 27, 2009

• my 3 month old little girl sleeps on her side and is on her back by morning.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:34 PM on May. 27, 2009

• my 9 month old daughter is put to bed on her back, in the morning she usually is on her tummy, or right side
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 12:04 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I know that the doctors have always told me to lay them on their backs because of the risk of SIDS. So I always laid mine on their backs and they seemed to like it that way, except for my baby boy. He is 10 1/2 months old right now, and for the last couple of months, he like's to roll onto his tummy. He sleep's like that the whole night. I don't worry about it, because he can roll himself onto his back if he wanted to.
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 12:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• When I lay my 7 month old son down at night, he's on his stomach. If he's REALLY exhausted, he doesn't care what position he's in, and sometimes I'll find him on his side hugging his blanket. He usually goes to sleep on his tummy, and stays that way.
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 2:11 AM on May. 28, 2009