Always in the mood.. but never with my husband around!!

Lately, I've been in that mood constantly.. but never when myhusband is around! When I wake up, before bed.. Sometimes even at work but when I'm around him I'm not even close to in the mood. He doesn't push sex on me, which is great. But also aggravating, because we never have sex anymore. I think he might be cheating but if he was, I think I would find out .. But I don't know!! I feel like I'm not attracted to him anymore! We never have sex,hold hands, kiss or even go out or anything like that. I keep asking him to go out with me to maybe a club or bar.. Somewhere with other adults, but he's not into going anywhere. He'd rather stay at home and play video games! Now I'm 22 and he's 32.. He's 10 years older than me, and I think thats part of the problem!! But what do I do? I want to save my marriage, but the physical part is completely gone and that scares me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I am sorry to hear that. my husband is 3 yrs older and we are in the same situation. I love him but I am never in the mood at all now since we got married i don't know if it is me or if I think to much about it but when your younger your attraction tends to fade when the hubby gets old cause we tend to like some of the younger looking faces and then they lose their hair. I am attracted to older guys who look young. If you don't have attraction you lose the mood and it is very hard to get it back. You might one to spice your life up a little older guys are harder to train cause they are set in there ways. I have the problem I was wild and he is calm always wanting to do opposite things then me and it frustrating. I try to get in the mood but I fell every single time. This will sound very bad but picture him when you met him or some thing that turns you on when he tries to have sex.
    princess_sjb

Answer by princess_sjb at 10:25 PM on May. 27, 2009

• talk to your husband communication is the key, let him know whats bothering you and ask for suggestions as well as give suggestion
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 10:42 PM on May. 27, 2009