What should I do???

It all started in late September when i found that I was 4 months pregnant. I had no attentions of having kids when i told my boyfriend that I was pregnant he begged me to keep it. I did because I loved him and things were going really good between us. In mid October we had a big arguement. After the arguement things haven't been the same. He doesn't answer the phone when I call. It seems as if he never has time or me. I went through his phone one night and there was new numbers and yes of females. The text messages were messages that I would send him because he's my boyfriend. We had a talk and things started to change but now that our son is born things are back to where they were. I'm really scared.. Can someone please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know what to say, but pray. My husband and I were seperated after my second son was born for a while. He never cheated or anything , but he said he didn't want to be with me. He was sr=truggling with depression etc as well. We went to counseling... communication is really key!!!! I started working on my end before he even started trying to work on his end of it.... well now we still have are disagreememts, but we love eachother and are on the same team. All you can do is love him uynconditionall and show it. If he decidfes to stay thats great, if not you cannot force it. I know its really scary and I'm sorry you are going through this. message me if you need to talk or for any reason!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 9:31 PM on May. 27, 2009

• well I am sorry for what you are going through. I was married & on the second day I got pregnant he was so happy then he all of a sudden didn't want our daughter & I ended up leaving when I was 5months pregnant I moved out to my sisters house & I called him all the time he still didn't want anything to do with me or our daughter that still wasn't born. I called him when my appointments were he was a no show. I then called when I was going to labor he didn't come & then after our daughter was 3months old he decided he wanted her & we got back together and things seemed to be fine then he ended up cheating on me and he divorced me & i won custody & he was a good father until she was 4yrs old he left state he won't call and hasn't seen her for 4yrs. I found out the hard way ya can't try to make them see the kid if they don't want to. I hope for you & your kid he stays in your life. your bond with your kid will get stronger.
    princess_sjb

Answer by princess_sjb at 10:13 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Well !st and foremost I am so sorry you are going thru all this! But I am gonna tell you what I think you should do... I think you should go out there and get your life on track , get things going for yourself and show him that you nor your son need him. Show him that what he has with you and his son is the best thing he will ever have. You know the old saying..... you dont know what you got til its gone!! Well honey I think you should give him a little dose of that. You stop showing him so much attention and hes most likely to open his eyes and realize what is important! And if not well then honey you will get on with your life and there is always something bigger and better out there. Everything happens for a reason!! Hang in there sweetie, I was in your shoes myself!! If you wanna talk or anything email me or add me! I am here for you!!!!
    chicanomama

Answer by chicanomama at 10:25 PM on May. 27, 2009