Has anyone ever been caught?

Peeing outside?
I had to pee outside last night...my fiance was having poop problems lol and i just couldnt hold it any longer. So I walked out back, looked around everywhere to make sure no one was around...mind you this is at like 1am. I didnt see anyone so i pulled my pants down and started peeing. Then right in the middle of me peeing my neighbors son yells "Mom! Theres so hott babe peeing in the yard next door!"...needless to say when they walked by me today I just blushed and looked away lol.

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 9:22 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol...nope, never been caught, but you just gave me a great laugh! Hey, at least he called you a hot babe! He could've said there was an old lady or something! lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:26 PM on May. 27, 2009

• hon i was a truck driver hell yes i peed outside if there was not a bathroom and i didnt have a cup yes i peed outside you have to do what you have to do alot of woman dont understand the trucking business but i always did it on the side of the truck so no one could see me do it you try driving for 14 hrs straight and no rest areas at all you do what you have to do right
    Anonymous

• anon thats awsome that you were a truck driver. did you do cross country? i have always wanted to do that. and yeah i dont mind peeing outside, it was just awkward being caught by my neighbors son lol.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 9:31 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Nope never been caught.. but I only pee outside if we are out in the wilderness..
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 9:40 PM on May. 27, 2009

• No I've never been caught but I don't do it. Once when I was a kid I didn't do it right and ended up peeing on my shorts anyway so um, yeah, I don't do it now.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 9:48 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Nope because I don't pee outside.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 9:54 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My hubby is a trucker so yeah i have pissed outside to many time to count. My hubby dispatcher did tell him that i did get caught on camera in Iowa and the guy that views the camera is a good friend of my hubbys witch they will be here this weekend so yeah i get crap from both of them
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:01 PM on May. 27, 2009

• lmao. ive peed outside anywhere when needed. in a cornfield after detassling at 16, last year when we went for a walk with one of his friends. told them sorry dudes but im gonna pee behind a tree. and once outside of a trucking company he worked for when i picked him since he couldnt bring the semi home. its a trip
    hot_momma84

Answer by hot_momma84 at 10:13 PM on May. 27, 2009