I'm leaking!

I'm 25 weeks and 2 days pregnant. A few weeks ago my right breast would leak when I would get out of the shower, only a tiny bit. It was just clear, no smell. Now today both breats are leaking more than a little!! Is this normal this early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it is totally normal. I am 9 months post partum and I STILL am leaking and I didn't BF! If it gets really bad, you can get pads to protect your bras.
    Anonymous

• Yep that happend with me at about 17 weeks!! I found out that started cuz i woke up and my arm was wet and i had a puddle under my boobs lol. Im 33 wks now and when i take a shower i have a fountian shooting out lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:44 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yep totally normal. Your body is gearing up to feed your baby when he or she comes.
    Anonymous