no sex

May 21, was married for 5 years sex was great before and after but what is wrong I only had sex 1 time in two months. he said its because our four year old is always waking up and wanting him...which is true sometimes but he he (the baby) has been gone to my mom and dads house for 3 nights now and still nothing. I feel so bad and I ask him if im the problem and he says no but I still wonder. I would make the first move but I have tried before and nothing happened and it made me feel like shit so I figure if he wants me i just have to be a convience. I shouldnt have to feel this way. I love my man so much and I feel like were not close anymore. I know sex isnt everything but it does bring you close to each other. Im depressed. I really dont know what to do besides try to live with no sex? I tell him how I feel but dont really get answers. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• (hugs) the word you are looking for is intimacy hon, and I am sorry. its not the sex, its the feeling wanted, and loved and treasured in a physical way, even kissing and hugging. I say be very honest and let him read this post. and if he wont answer say to him"listen this is hurting me and if you love me you need to discuss it with me" force it hon, thats the only way. good luck and hope he stops whatever is going on....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:58 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Maybe you can write him a letter. That way he doesnt have to feel pressured in to having an answer right then. Maybe he will think about it and see your point. Im so sorry.... you can message me if you need someone to talk to. I understand. Ive been married 9 years...im 28. I know the ups and downs that can happen and things that slip away.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:02 PM on May. 27, 2009

• me and h was married two years and the sex was great while dating for the two years prior to marriage and all of a sudden he was always tired. he never told me he loved me or complimented me after we married. he said he was tired after a long days work. my kids were gone every other wkend to their dads and still nothing. he would rather watch a movie and relax. i would even walk in the room naked and nothing except him peeking around me to watch a movie. i quit trying. he wanted sex in the mornings when he was rested he said. well my mornings was up at 600 get my kids up, at 645 two more kids came over for me to take them to school when i took my son and feed all four kids breakfast. give me a break. i do not have time in the morning. so i hate to tell you but get to the bottom of the reason why because you will grow apart and live seperate lives just like we did and now we are seperated. not for just that reason good luck
    Anonymous

• Maybe he is having a impotence problem and he should talk to his doctor about it.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:36 PM on May. 27, 2009

• he's cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 28, 2009