TMI sexual questions!

I had a baby 7 weeks ago, and hubby and I have had sex many times already. here is the issue-no orgasms at all. Even masterbating I can orgasm but itsw not satisfying or the same as before the baby. Is this normal? if yes how long will it be before i can feel happy sexiually again? any suggestions on how to spice things up? I have plenty of libido, just gets me no where.:o(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• It took me 6 months just be glad you have the drive....maybe everything else will come when "things" from the birth have calmed down:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:24 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yes it is normal i experienced the same thing and when i asked other mothers they said it was common. although everyone is different it took me a year to get my sex drive back
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 10:40 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It's very normal, frusterating, but normal. Being pregnant always made sex so much better for me, and then to go back to "normal" again after the bay was here just ticked me off so to speak. That and the drop in hormones and if you had avaginal delivery the stretching out of everything can take a while for your body to readjust. I felt back to "normal" again within about 6 months or so.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:59 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Do the Kegel exercises. After having a baby, everything has been stretched out and damaged. The Kegel exercises will help. Look it up on Google---they'll tell you about them. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 28, 2009