Is there something that you want to say but cant really say it?

There are some things that you really really want to say about someone or something but you try to hold back because you dont want to hurt anyone's feelings or start an arguement. Feel free to vent/say it here.
I really would like to tell a person that I associate with to just GROW UP and act like an adult.

momofonewntmore

Asked by momofonewntmore at 10:04 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you are forty stop dressing like you are a teenager!!!! Shop in the women's section, not the juniors. It's not cute! Stop tanning constantly, chain smoking and bleaching your hair white blonde and coloring the bottom dark. People make fun of you behind your back!! Grow the fu#$ up seriously!!! And stop allowing your daughters to dress like freakin whores, it's not cute it's trashy and it gives boys and perverted older men the wrong idea. Not to mention the clothes are too small and makes them look fat when they aren't. Did I say that?......ooooooh!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:04 PM on May. 27, 2009

• having a pms momment?..lol.. not trying to be mean or bash just wonder.
    Anonymous

• No just trying not to be mean...lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 10:08 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I would love to tell my SO that he is an inch away from killing the love I feel for him.
    "SO you have emotionally torn me in two so many times I cant stand it. you are done making me feel like its me...IT IS YOU. i am a good woman, a great mom, and you are so blessed to have me and you had better start treating mebetter or I will take the kids and go. I deserve better"
    To inlaws"I cannot wait til you meddling toxic asses die. amen.

whew ty I needed that lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:10 PM on May. 27, 2009

• wooohooo !!! i am so glad that i don't have to deal with my inlaw who was a capital B and her last name was hell and it fit her gooooood!! now only if she was alive to see what her sister did ... tisk tisk i would of loved to see that women yell, scream, and bounce her big tushy when she found out her sister is the check scamer and lost some of the family land that her parents bought from hard working money no wonder she was trying to stay out of trouble she was trying to blame me !!!
    Anonymous

• to my sister with Lupus.. I love you so f**king much and it kills me to watch you destroy yourself. Your body is turning on you, betraying you and you continue to smoke and drink and all the crap the dr told you was going to make the condition worse. THEN you have to take pain pills to kill the pain. JUST STOP ALREADY!
    Anonymous

• I would really like to tell someone if hey hurt anyone in my family I will hurt them worse.
    Anonymous

• I really want to tell my b/f that i cant stand him anymore and he doeat make me happy or hasnt in a year. I want to leave him so bad but i cant aford a place on my own yet. :(
    Anonymous

• I can't stand my mother in law I wish she would wake up and see who takes care of her......Inlaws pain in the ass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 28, 2009

• there's been a few things lately! I do not see an issue with biting back a child who bites! whether the child is frustrated or not, biting is NEVER ok! And becuase of parents excuses to disepline their kids, mines gunna be the one getting bitten on the playground and what is the mother/father going to do? "that's bad.. don't" My child has learned her lesson and been bitten by kids who haven't! If the parent is too afraid to scold they're child for doing wrong now, what are they going to do when they get older?
    i also still do not understand the big deal with pot. It's so much better for you than cigs or alcohol! THOSE lead to disease and death! There have been tests run for YEARS and nothing harmful ever came from the effects of pot. I feel if pot is illegal, cigs and alcohol should be as well! I found this interesting site : http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

my frustrating moments of the week...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on May. 28, 2009