Are you having a good night?

My night is not so great but I can't talk about it here. So cheer me up tell me about your good night you are having.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:06 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey sweetie, i am here if you want to email me your big day. My big day SUCKED!! i have crabby kids, lost my keys to my van, could up hook a trailer to the darn pickup, Bil wheelchair ramp broke on me and hit my hand so its black and blue and my 2 older sons lost the 2 nd baseball night oh yeah my 10 yr old hit the baseball went backwards and broke someones window and as of right now my 3 sons are fighting and my lil girl is sitting pretty
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:22 PM on May. 27, 2009

• why you'll make it all about you anyways.
    Anonymous

• It is raining outside my kids are sleeping and I'm just relaxing here eating a tropical trail mix , nothing exciting but I'm very calm :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:09 PM on May. 27, 2009

• It's 4 p.m. here- and Lily and I are watching Madagascar. I'm excited because when my husband gets home we're going to open our daughter's new booster (for the table) and her first ever riding toy! We got her a wheely bug! I want to wait til he gets home though, because we're both excited to see if she likes it and rides on it.
    And we're having leftovers for dinner. Then we'll probably have some tea and read after Lily goes to bed.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 10:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• No not really, sorry no help.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Wow i dont think anon is having a good night....I am =) I had my appointment today so im still happy that i was able to see my baby =) and i have been craving a meatball sub all day so i made them for dinner and they turned out better than i thought they would. But now im tired and i think its time for bed. lol. Well hope your night stays as good as it is! =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:14 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Well I did say cheer me up so i guess i already made it about me.

Sorry your night was so bad Semiwife. I hope your hand gets better and the window isn't too expensive to fix.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:33 PM on May. 27, 2009