What would be the best stroller for a fidgety toddler??

My 14 months old DD refuses to ride in her infant stroller for several reasons. One is that it doesn't sit all the way up. She HATES to recline at all, not even a little. I can't strap her into her current stroller because if I do she must be reclined and if I don't then she climbs out and tries to stand in it. Another reason is that the tray is very small and she can't put toys on it and snacks and sippys tend to fall off. I have a little bit of a budget (would like to spend around $100 or less) but will sacrifice for a nicer, durable, kid-friendly stroller. Would like something easy to use... Anyone know of a good stroller for us?

Nik8608

Asked by Nik8608 at 10:07 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Step 2 wagon is perfect! My daughter is 17 mo. right now and we got one for this summer and it is the best purchase we've made so far. The one we got has two seats with straps and in the middle of the wagon theres a place for their feet to go. There is a spot to put her sippie cup and a snack holder (but is very small and not worth putting a snack in!). I sit her up on one side and put some toys in the other side (babydoll, teddy, etc.) give her a sippie and put some snacks in a tupperware container and we walk around the neighborhood. Ours came from walmart.com and we did a site to store order for about $60 I believe and it came within a week! Hope you find something that works :)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:44 PM on May. 27, 2009

• She already has a wagon, but I wanted something we could use in the mall, as well as taking walks, and going to amusement parks and the zoo. I need something with a drink holders, diaper bag basket, and can contain a very active toddler.
    Nik8608

Answer by Nik8608 at 11:03 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Jeep stroller all Wal marts carry them and they are less then $60. Hope this helps
    babygirl9669

Answer by babygirl9669 at 2:11 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Love love love our stroller, its a Kolcraft contours and it's red and black so that's the first thing that sold me. I do have a couple issues but overall LOVE it. The first one I bought the wheel fell apart so they replaced it no problem and it actually had improvements to it. The only other thing is it's a little heavy but after hauling around a 30 pound kid the stroller is nothing to pop in the van. The basket underneath is HUGE and holds my big diaper bag (not sure if you saw it but its like a suitcase LOL) and my purse and a couple toys and whatever I get when I go shopping.

http://www.kolcraft.com/product.aspx?id=148&&shopby=brand
    beautyqueen616

Answer by beautyqueen616 at 11:17 PM on May. 28, 2009