Tha Pill

I have been on the pill for a yr. now and I just made my yearly checkup. I really want to try something besides a pill. My life is too crazy to be taking a pill everyday at the same time.. Any suggestions??? What has worked for other moms?

iluvmymacita

Asked by iluvmymacita at 10:08 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Health

• I am currently pregnant right now and not due until christmas but after this baby is born i plan on getting the mirena IUD. I have tried the shot, it made me gain 70lbs in 9 months :( and i was using nuvaring when i got pregnant with this last baby so i would never use that again. I have asked around and everyone i talk to says that they love mirena and you can always get it taken out if you decide to have a baby before the 5 years are up. I don't know if this helps but i hope it does. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:29 PM on May. 27, 2009