How many mom's are on a vent rage today?

need to get it off your back or your mind this is an x to mark your spot!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sick and tired of people bad-mouthing formula! My daughter would have DIED if formula hadn't been available for her. Yes DIED. I guess that's why I'm particularly sensitive when people call formula "poison". What a bunch of SOB's!

Then I read a question asking about smoking pot and breastfeeding-I was like WHAT THE F*CK??? You tell people formula usage is lazy parenting. yet tell mothers that smoking a joint while breastfeeding is ok?? And BETTER than using formula?? WTF??

To all us mommies who could not breastfeed for one reason or another, I hope you have more forgiveness in your heart for these pathetic wimps who like to bash us. I'd like to sucker-punch a few.

I feel better now!! Thanks!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:53 PM on May. 27, 2009

• The only thing I need to vent about is: I am bored out of my mind. I am on bed rest & it stinks. My doctor wants me to collect my pee for the 24hrs & it makes me not wanna go. If I have to take a poop I have to hold it tell I get the pee bucket off the toilet then poop. Yeah so not fun. My blood pressure is through the roof & the doctor does not want to give me any medicine. I can go on.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:11 PM on May. 27, 2009

• someone just posted something like this...but
    to my inlaws"I hate you all. I tried to be a daughter/sister/cousin to you all and all h=you have done is torture me. You have nearly destroyed my marriage and now my 6 wk old son may not have parents together that he can remember all because you cannot stand to see dh happy. you are sick sick people and i hope that soon you die so I can have my life back."
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:12 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I'm definitley on a vent rage! My mom passed away Sept 08 so she's only been gone 8 months and my dad has been hanging out with a low life meth whore bc he thinks he can "help" her but she's one of those ppl that will just use you then go on to her next victim and my opinion is she's a waste of human life. My dad cheated on my mom with her like 10+ years ago and I HATE this woman with everyting in me! Ugh! I told my dad today that as long as he associates with those types of ppl then Im not coming around him.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:15 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I have spent 12 hours today deep cleaning my house and I am still not finished. (almost) All these damn kids have done all day is walk around behind me tearing everything apart. They haven't done a damn thing to help clean either. I am so f**kin tired of them right now.
    Anonymous

• BLESS YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT...........ok, so...i got only 3 hours of sleep for some reason last night, got up at 6....went to work at a Ear Nose and Throat clinic....was busy as heck, then some dang patient decides to take there trach out...so of course they couldnt breathe very well, so i had to go to the ER and put it back in...GRRR, wed are normally my half day and i worked 9 freakin hours, then i went to my husbands shop that he owns...and took everyone and there brother lunch at 230 when i had not even ate...then picked my son up, came home cleaned, took a shower, bathed my son, cooked dinner....called my husband to tell him it was ready...and yet again....he didnt get home for another hour and a half..then got home and his phone rang...spent an hour on the phone!!! GRRRR. Anyway, i feel better now. My husbands now inside....and Im on CAFE MOM, ahahahaha
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:37 PM on May. 27, 2009

• To my ex SO's mother: I hate your guts you old hag! You are the one that caused us to break up, with all of your meddling. Telling him he wasn't the father of our daughter. Telling him a bunch of lies. I can't stand you...rot in hell.
    Anonymous