WTH????

OKAY im no newbie to the internet...im no newbie to txting...and abbreviations..but this site takes the cake. i have never seen so many random letters thrown together to stand for something in my life...theres so many SAHMs and DHs and MILs and AAAAAAHHHH i dont know what it all is....so for every newbie wondering and my own clarification can someone HELP ME. ive worked my way through all of it so all the posts make sense to me!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 10:15 PM on May. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• cafemom new combers group has a list of common abrivations on the groups page
    Mama2onelilboy

Answer by Mama2onelilboy at 10:16 PM on May. 27, 2009

• THANKS GUYS!!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:20 PM on May. 27, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/boards/read.php?post_id=381417

This link will tell you what they are i still dont know all of them but i just try to remember the ones i see most often.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:21 PM on May. 27, 2009

• GLAD you asked that question...i was thinking the same thing!! ha. I can figure some out, but not all of them!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:23 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Now I dont feel so stupid, I asked the same question earlier..
    iluvmymacita

Answer by iluvmymacita at 11:23 PM on May. 27, 2009

• No one needs to feel stupid. I think this gets asked at least once a day. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:32 PM on May. 27, 2009

• thank you so much for asking! Im new on CM too and that is exactly what Iwas looking for.
    megs424420

Answer by megs424420 at 3:25 PM on May. 28, 2009