if you could vist anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would love to visit the wall of China, I have always been fascinated with it.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:23 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Houstin Texas......or right by it....so i could see my twin sister! We live 9 hours apart and hardly get to see eachother. shes got 2 boys and one on the way....and i have 1. We never get to see our nephews. ugh. i hate it. I miss her so much! WE talk 20 times a day though!! If i were there wed prob be huddled up with one lap top hangin on cafe mom!! LOL
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:27 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Australia - It's been a dream of mine since I was little. I will go someday! :-)
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:29 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My sisters apartment
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:34 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I want to go back to Israel soooo bad! But this time I want to take my husband there with me!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:39 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Belgium.... starting next month they will be opening the rene magritte museum. (yay)

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 10:46 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Alaska it is so beautiful in pictures I have seen
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:55 PM on May. 27, 2009

• LONDON! I LOVE the accent! So sexy!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:43 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Jamaica..montego bay..... it's so beautiful and I love the weather, fresh fruit and mango season.UMMM taste the mango!

pytmom3

Answer by pytmom3 at 12:00 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I would like to go to Edinburgh, Scotland, to visit the area of my husband's ancestry. His sept is part of the clan Robertson of that area.
    I am also Scotty, but I have no clue of what clan we are sept and which part we hail from.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:03 AM on May. 28, 2009