Has your child peed anywhere and people seen it happened?

i have been working on potty trainning my child today my son just peed right in front of walmart in front of people. Oh my gosh i was just so red and blushing i swear i didn't teach him that.. can i blame the dad!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's no ones fault he is a boy, my son once did it in front of the docs. office and I felt embarrassed but then I laughed . :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:35 PM on May. 27, 2009

• When my son was three, we were visiting Dad's cotttage on the lake. My three year old son dropped his trunks and peed in the lake in front of my sisters 12 and 10 and two four year old girls.

My sister went ballistic and called my son a pediphile. We did not speak to each other for years.

She just began to talk to me since her oldest ti graduating high school and she want her girl to get a nice gift. LOL

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 10:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i have already been going threw it LOL my son did it on are camping trip last weekend has pissed in front of girls, where ever too i am so hoping he will get over this pissing problem..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My mom told me a story about my older cousin peeing in public. Him and my uncle were at a store kinda like Home Depot and they had toilet displays out...well my cousin was probably 3 and he told my uncle he had to pee but my uncle told him to wait bc he was trying to pay for something so my cousin went and peed in one of the display toilets in front of everyone.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:45 PM on May. 27, 2009

• When my son was about 4, he peed in my neighbors driveway for all to see. It was the first time we met them. We all laughed and washed down the driveway with the gardenhose. He is now almost 13 and they still tease him about that one.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:38 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My daughter has a weak bladder she can not hold it..I was in Sam's club buying a cake and I asked the lady to hurry because she had to pee ( she was giving me a problem about membership renewal) the cashier got mad and took an extra long time and she peed right on the floor. I was not embarrassed I was pissed . The lady was not happy when I left the puddle right there for them to clean as I took my daughter to the bathroom....Under normal circumstances I would have been embarrassed but, I told her and her delay was intentional.

pytmom3

Answer by pytmom3 at 11:56 PM on May. 27, 2009