How many of you put flowers on graves? or flags for your family members?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I put flowers on my mother's & G-ma's grave ,and I put teddy bears on my sons grave ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:39 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I put flowers on my mama's grave :( I don't get to do it as often as I'd like to bc my aunt steals them off and takes them home with her. That infuriates me.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:41 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I put flowers on my daughters and sisters graves
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:43 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My family puts flowers and flags on my brother's grave. We also take Farolitos (Luminarias) to his grave on Christmas Eve.

http://www.newmexicophotos.com/blog/photos01/five-luminarias.jpg

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:45 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My family puts flowers on my sisters graves and there boyfriends cause they were driving up to be in my wedding when they ended up in a bad winter storem and a truck hit them head on so my wedding day was crappy and didn't know anything about it into we said i do and thats when i ran out..
    Anonymous

• I do, My grandmother and Uncle's.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 11:24 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I didn't. Thankfully no one in my immediate family has died. The family I do have that have passed are buried 900 miles away, or I would have honored them with flowers and flags.
    That is the one thing I remember about my relatives in Iowa, they always made sure to remember their loved ones who had passed.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:28 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I don't yet 'cause none of the graves over here are anyone I know. We live by a big cemetery and I enjoy walking in it especially when I feel really sad. For some reason it helps me to feel closer to God.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:11 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I truly wish I could, but my mom, brother, and Grampy are buried in NH and I live down in VA. We never have the money to afford to go up there and it's not like I can call a flower deliver service to deliver flowers and place them on the graves for me. Besides, someone else doing it for me wouldn't be the same.
    I really wish I could. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:01 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Yes, I visit my Grandpa whenever I'm in the area putting out seasonal flowers. Same for both my cousins-sometimes I stop as many at 3-4 times a week. (the last death we experienced was horrible & she was only 18, I went 7 days a week for about 2 months but now I just go a few times a week) I clean up around the stone, rearrange flowers, throw out the old ones & replace with fresh or silk. I feel drawn to stop & guilty if I don't, but once I'm there I feel at peace.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:01 AM on May. 28, 2009