Don't you think it funny?

Remember when if you wanted to record a TV show you had to do it with a VCR and you would think "I really wish I could record 2 things at once"? Then TiVo came along and you could record 2 shows at the same time and now you think "I wish I could record 3 shows at the same time"? Just wondering if anyone else thought it was funny?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have a DVR which is sort of like Tivo but it's through the cable box. It also makes it so we can rewind live TV. I don't start wishing to record more shows, but I do try to rewind the radio in the car every once in a while! lol! I'll be like "What did she say?" and I'll try to hit rewind!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:43 PM on May. 27, 2009

• OMG I was JUST thinking that same thing today!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:44 PM on May. 27, 2009

• not really i have a DVR too and that enough
    Anonymous

• That's why I have a DVR in the living room and our bedroom. LOL I can do 4 at once.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 10:55 PM on May. 27, 2009