Who Bugs the sh@t out of you today?

The girl tailgating me and getting all pissy because she couldn't pass,all the way to work when I couldn't get over! She was almost touching my bumper and I was going 76mph!!! What an ass!! AHHHHH that's better!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:45 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby who feel asleep right after supper! What a wuss,lol!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:47 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My stupid patient thats pulled her trach out 3 times and we keep having to put the damned thing back in! Of course she does it when we are off work and at home! She cant at least do it during clinic hours! LOL
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:47 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My husband.
    Anonymous

• Well G i had ONe of those days...so lets see..all the asses who dont respect the "baby on board" sign in my car and ride my ass like tomorrow isnt coming....then the sprint people that have no idea how to find their ass from a hole in the ground....ummm...my mom who refuses to believe my son just likes to yell...she wants to run to him like hes falling apart...WHOOOOSAAAAHHH
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:55 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My wonderful kids
    Anonymous

• I know this sounds terrible, but my daughter!
    Anonymous

• HAHAHAHAH!!! Nice sweetstkisses!lmao!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:56 PM on May. 27, 2009

• A solicitor but I didn't bother opening my door. I need a sign.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:59 PM on May. 27, 2009

• THE LADY AT THE POST OFFICE WHO WAS DOING MY HUSBAND'S PASSPORT APPLICATION!!!! IT REALLY BUGS ME WHEN PEOPLE ARE OBVIOUS ABOUT NOT WANTING TO B AT WORK
    brookie718

Answer by brookie718 at 11:04 PM on May. 27, 2009

• My 16 year old sister. She talks to my 3 year old daughter like she is the dirt under her shoes. My baby is sweet and does nothing to aggrivate her aunt. But my sister never fails to find something to insult her about. Bitch.
    Katie911

Answer by Katie911 at 11:51 PM on May. 27, 2009