I need some input

on what I should do to get my face to tan! The rest of my body tans, but my face stays pale! I don't wear make-up/foundation on my face when i go to the tanning bed or tan in the natural sunlight. However, I do wear foundation when I am not tanning do to my face being a whole different color than my body. I use oil free foundation. What could I do to help my face tan? I don't want to put anything on my face that will clog my pores, who does? Do you have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• talk to a dermatologist
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 11:02 PM on May. 27, 2009

• i am the same way my body is one color and my face is always lighter. i just and tanning loction for my face just to even out the color and it really works try jergens face tanning loction i use it everyday and it dont dry my skin out or clog my pores.
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 12:40 PM on May. 28, 2009

• This is really coming with women who tan. Some tanning beds have facial tanners built into them to help darken your face. They are tough on your skin though and sometimes will cause blotchiness. If you're looking for a product try the Avon self tanner. I personally use and love it. I have very break out prone skin and haven't experienced any problems with it breaking out my skin. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Mary Kay Subtle Tanning Lotion. Its lightweight and non-comedogenic which means it won't clog your pores. I can give you the website if you want. Let me know.
    ldc0188

Answer by ldc0188 at 6:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• First of all you should never tan your face!! It will age you faster than smoking 3 packs a day! Lancome makes a really good tinted moisturizer with SPF, or Neutrogena makes a great face only self tanner. Spray tanning, like Mystic tans or some one who sprays you is honestly the way to go for all your tanning needs, tanning is dangerous business, esp. if you do too much My father is dark swarthy and tanned all the time, now his face looks like hamburger from all the pre-cancer he has to get burned off. I would back off from the tanning beds, maybe once a week?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:12 AM on May. 29, 2009