Loud neighbors....

I have a neighbor who parties all the time. She has a son who is aprox. 20 mo. old. She sells pot out of her apt. and is always smoking the pot in there too. Does anyone else have neighbors like mine that do this all the time and at all hours of the night?

rugratsmommy4

Asked by rugratsmommy4 at 11:16 PM on May. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• That's horrible. Call the cops on that woman, her kid should be somewhere safe and stable.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:17 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Oh YES! You have neighbors from hell too!? Lucky us, huh?! I have terrible neighbors that play loud music all day and late at night, get into yelling fights outside our bedroom window, always sitting out in the back yard and drinking beer, and actually they think they have part ownership of our thing's and our yard or something because they seem to think what's our's is theirs! They use our pool, our swing, and snadbox, steal toy;s out of the garage and playhouse, pitch up a tent in the back yard.....the dog is chained up right next to our yard, so it craps in our yard and they never clean it up! We have to shovel it uo and throw it back into their yard!! Fun times! Oh, and their little boy runs around with just a shirt on and no diaper sometimes in the summer??!!
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 12:34 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Call the cops... that child deserves a better life!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:23 AM on May. 28, 2009

• OMG I HAD A 60 YEAR OLD CROSS THE HALL OMG SHE MAKES ME CRAZY SHE YELLS TALK TO HER SELF AND ANNOYING SLAP THE DOORS I COULDNT DEAL WITH HER I CALLED THE LANDLORD HE ALWAYS SAY I WILL TALK TO HER BUT HE DOESNT ONE TIME I CALLED THE COPS ON HER THE OFFICER SAID ITS OK SHE IS A OLD LADY LEAVE HER ALONE NOTHING ELSE I COULDNT BELIEVE THEN THE NEXT DAY SHE BEGS ME TO TAKE HER TO THE BANK OE THE MARKET I SAID OK THEN SHE BE NICE AND STRTS AGAIN AT 9 AT NIGHT I WENT TO KNOCK ON HER DOOR SHE SAID TO LEAVE ALONE LOUD WAKES UP DAUGHTER ANYTHING I MAKE SHE WANTS SOME I GIVE HER SOME BUT SHE KEEP DOING IT
    ranay375

Answer by ranay375 at 6:03 PM on May. 28, 2009