Are you overweight and frustrated?

I'm doing really good with my plan! I already lost 20lbs and 5inches off my waist!!(the scale hasn't budged in three years unless it's goin up!) I just get really frustrated when people who have never had a SEVERE weight problem want to tell me how to lose weight, or I'm not doing something right, etc. etc. etc.!!! Thanx but no thanx! Maybe I'm just venting, it just seems to be happening to me a lot lately! I'm gonna stick with what I'm doing, it's working. Okay, I'm done!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 11:18 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm getting there...slowly, but it's happenin lol. I was 140 lbs pre preggo and size 10, was 206 lbs. at 9 months, after baby was 186 lbs. and size 18, 13 months post partum and I'm about 175 lbs and a size 14. I dont follow a strict exercise routine except for the occasional yoga, I walk a lot, and I'm very physically active with my son, playing around and dancing with him all day! I also watch what I eat. I wish I was more strict with pre natal yoga and walking while pregnant. I didnt start till my 3rd trimester and i'm sure that had a lot to do with my mega weight gain. but i'm happy where I am now! showing some progress at least!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:27 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yes, I am!

I go up and down the scale all the time! I need to lose about sixty pounds. The most I've lost is 5 pounds, and then I gain it all back plus a little more! I'm one of those emotional eaters - when I get stressed out, I head for the fridge. How are you doing it?
    Anonymous

• I am over weight but not frustrated. I weigh 195# and am a size 16 (actually my waist is a 14 and my butt is a 16, LOL). I have learned to live with it, it's the side effect of having no thyroid. I weighed 95# when I had cancer so...thin w/ cancer or heavy with no cancer? I will take the 2nd one. I eat healthy, I excercise every single day, I walk 2-3 miles a day, my blood pressure and heart rate are normal and my cholesterol levels are fine so, I am healthy. Just heavier than I used to be, Most of it's in my boobs and my butt so...honestly I think I will keep the pounds. I like having D boobies and a ghetto booty. LOL
    Anonymous

• Well, I have a prescription for phentermine, which keeps me from eating, I work out five days a week, sometimes twice a day depending on what it is. Eat clean like chicken breast, rice fruit, yogurt, veggis, lean beef, fish, no oil, just low fat fat free everything, no sugar drinks. People can say what they want about my meds, but they are my last resort before I get gastric bypass, and they seem to be working. I'm trying really, really hard, and I don't make excuses for what I eat anymore, and I'm honest with myself and others about my weight. I never thought I would qualify for gastric bypass, that hit me really hard.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:35 PM on May. 27, 2009

• I totally wish I could stick to a diet and lose about 50 pounds. I gained so much weight with all three of my pregnancys, and I am still holding onto about 10 pounds from each one. Yuck! I have no time or energy to exercise, and I can never seem to stick to my diet. Very frustrating! I look at my wedding dress and just about cry, because I bet I will never ever be that small or fit my ass into that dress again!!
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 12:22 AM on May. 28, 2009

• me!!!! im stuck at 206.. what i weighed when my 2nd was born 10 months ago.. i joined the gym 3 weeks ago and ahve been going every day and eating right
    and no weight loss... im soo depressed about it!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:29 AM on May. 28, 2009