Does anyone else hate when......................

Okay so iam 21 weeks PG and looking pregnant! Does anyone else hate when people tell you oh no you dont even look PG I was way bigger than you at that stage. This drives me nuts! I want to say thanks for not telling a look like a cow but damn I know I look PG. This could just be the hormones but just had to ask if anyone else felt this way?

Tris_09

Asked by Tris_09 at 11:57 PM on May. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yea!
    I'm 38 weeks and people have been telling me since I started showing that I'm so small.
    I guess it's better than people saying I'm huge and that I look like I'm carrying twins or something.
    So i guess it just means Im not gaining TOO much weight. My doctor says my belly is the perfect size, so people who say they were a lot bigger, obviously were big for how far along they were.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 12:10 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I remember i felt that way too....i think people are trying to be nice by saying you dont look preggers...i mean, c'mon....when your preggo, you wanna look preggo, otherwise you just feel fat.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 12:03 AM on May. 28, 2009

• lol I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow and I hate when people say "OMG you look like you're gonna pop!"..I just sit there like "Ummm..I still have a ways to go buddy"
    Nobody is nice enough to tell me I don't look that big=/
    I can only imagine how big I'll be when I'm really ready to pop.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:04 AM on May. 28, 2009

• People didnt "notice" I was pregnant until about six and a half months and yes I always got "your soo tiny still" Even when I gave birth my nurse said "wow you are really tiny for just having a baby" I was between emotions because I wanted to look as pregnant as I felt but it was nice not to look like a cow. I'm pregnant again and you cant tell. again.. but I feel like a cow sometimes so I guess.. It all depends on my hormones of the day lol. I suppose if someone pointed it out I would be upset.. But if they don't I'm upset.. Shit I'm just hormonal. Nothing pleases me some days. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 12:07 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm 30 weeks and only gained 10 pounds and that's all been in my tummy. People started telling me at 18 weeks I looked like I was having twins and I hated it cause I didn't feel big but people thought I looked huge. Now with my last pregnancy when I was 6 months pregnant people told me I couldn't even tell and I'd think oh great so I just look fat. I think people are trying to be nice and we as hormonal pregnant women don't take it the way it was meant.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 12:19 AM on May. 28, 2009

• For the first 30 weeks I had peope telling me I didnt look pregnant at all, even had another mom at my son's school drop her jaw and freak out when she found out I was (at around 29-30 weeks). I came home crying to my hubby thinking I really just looked that fat. Now I am 35 weeks, and for the past month I have had people telling me that I look like I am going to pop any day now, asking if I am carrying twins, how big the Dr thinks my baby is going to be, telling me I am going to need a c-section cause the baby looks to big (my other 3 were over 9 lbs and all delivered vaginally with no problem, so I am used to big babies already), etc... It is frusterating, and I hate it as well, but you eventually get to the point that you just blow it off. It won't last forever, and it does help you feel better if you flip them off behind their back, at least it does for me, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 28, 2009