what do u think bout this i have no clue???

missed period and creamy white discharge but neg. prego test whats you opinion...suppose to between 25 and 30 but for the past 5 months its been exact on the 25th and we are ttc for 8 months now idk whats going on or what to think

blackjan29

Asked by blackjan29 at 12:11 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would give it a full 48 hours and test again either first thing in the morning or limiting your fluid intake for at least 3-4 hours before you test. It may be, but then again try not to get your hopes up, those arent full proof reasons to suspect a pregnancy either. GL though, I know it is hard to sit around and wait not knowing for sure ; )
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Sounds like you may be but I would definitely wait 1 full week to test again and in the interim, take your folic acid and multivitamins! You could also go to your gyno and get them to do a blood test to tell you now.

Good Luck
    SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 12:45 PM on May. 28, 2009