What is with the atrocious spelling on here

cud is not could and muh is not my come one people!!! I cannot take people serious when people don't attempt to spell things the right way you can't seriously think things are spelled this way!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ppl and ur/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Everyone is drunk apparently.
    Anonymous

• That has always bothered me as well!
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 12:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• lol i use ppl but mostly mine is cause i try and type too fast or am holding kids,, or am just plain tired... i do TRY though

2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:16 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Ppl really bugs me, a lot of my friends use it while texting. Or 2nite. What the heck???
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:17 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I dont mean shortening things like people to ppl but I mean just plain spelling it wrong. I shorten and use ppl too but thats just a shortened version
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i spell things the way i want if you dont like it dont answer it
    lol no really i dont care i understand it as long as its not that ghetto talk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Yeah I agree. It drives me nuts and if it is really bad I wont even finish reading the question. It shows their ignorance too, how are you supposed to take someone seriously if they cant even take the time to spell correctly. Or they will do it in all caps, that drives me nuts as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i hate people who type ebonics. that has got to be the most ridiculous thing ever. a mistake is fine but it's not birfday, wit, etc. please learn a real language.
    Anonymous

• This is exactly why college should be mandatory. Anyone can get through high school these days. You can't get through college without knowing basic language and spelling skills.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 28, 2009