Anyone have or having twins?

This is my first pregnancy and I discovered I'm having twins. Definitely appreciate any advice or "must-haves". I was nervous enough when I thought it was one now it's two and am scared I won't be able to handle it or there could be complications...Idk I at times feel a bit crazy and need reassuring.

goldfish09

Asked by goldfish09 at 12:18 AM on May. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have 3 year old b/g twins. It is a shock at first. You can do it or god wouldnt have blessed you with twins. The main must have item is patience. It is hard but rewarding all at the same time. I had preterm labor with mine, but I had a previous preterm with my single pregnancy also. I was able to carry them to 33 weeks and 3 days. If you havent joined a twins group on CM yet, do so. You can message me any questions you may have. Best of luck.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 12:27 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I wanted twins SOOOOOO bad, but didnt have any!!! Dont have any helpful hints, sorry! Just wanted to congratulate all those super moms out there with twins!!!! :)
    Congrats and best of wishes!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:08 AM on May. 28, 2009