showing???

ok, I am not typically a "skinny girl", but I swear I have more of a tummy now. I am only 8 weeks and everything I have read says that I shouldn't start showing for another 4 weeks. Opinions please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At this point your baby is still down very low (closer to your pubic bone if trying to picture where), but that doesn't mean your not going to start "showing." At this point your belly is bloated and making room. My stomach started looking pregnant at 8 weeks too. It's normal and it's still a pregnant belly even if it's mainly gas and fluid right now. Embrace it. I am 3 mo. and have only gained 4 lbs. and my belly is already showing a bump.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 1:00 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I could see a difference with my first pregnancy at 8 weeks. It was disappointing when I told my husband and he said he didn't see it. I was thicker though. You'll show before you know it. I'm currently pregnant with baby #2 at 5 weeks and I see a thicker middle section. They say you show faster with the second. :) Congrats, BTW!
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 12:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• poster

i told one of my friends and she said maybe I was just bloated, but it's ROCK HARD...and my husband noticed it too (but was polite enough to not mention it until I brought it up lol)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 28, 2009

• youre probably just bloated... mine was like that too and it was rock hard. its normal. its not your baby. its too tiny to make a real baby bump yet
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 28, 2009

• same with me ill be 9 weeks saturday and im already showing... ITs different for alot of people

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:48 AM on May. 28, 2009