What should I do about this?

He hasn't been around and when I call him, he doesn't want to talk. Finally today I talked to him and he told me that on Monday night, he tried to poison himself and that he has been avoiding me because he has been sick. He wrote me an e-mail that night telling me that he wants me to know that he always loves me incase something happens to him. I wanna be with him but I don't because he is bi-polar and now he has done this. What should I do? I don't want to talk to him about it and avoided it because I don't want to focus on it because he craves attention.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• http://www.turningpointservices.org/Domestic%20Violence%20-%20Power%20and%20Control%20Wheel.htm
    Check out this website. It's the domestic violence power and control wheel. It helped me realize what my husband was doing to me! What you are describing is Use of Coercion and Threats. Hope this helps.
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 1:09 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Bi-polar is very tough to have a healthy relationship with.....unless you want the ups and downs..highs and lows that a bi-polar relationship has to offer then suit yourself....
    If you want stable and happy...run and find someone else.....
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:00 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Are you in this for the long haul? Do you want to be "miss fix-it" to a person that sounds like they do not want to be fixed! I would sit down and ask yourself how dedicated you are to this and if this is all you deserve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Offer for him to get some medical help and take meds for the b-polar, still be his friend if you want but find a new guy who will love and treat you right without mental issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on May. 28, 2009