wat should i do about this??

my one month new born son seems to have small little bumbs all over his face and i took him to the doctor the doctor said its from people kissing him and that they shouls stop she didnt give me amy med or cream to heal it up do you think a&d ointment would help because he had a diper rash and i used the a&d ointment on it and it clearned up within a week. i just want this little rash to go away i feel like a bad mother because i should of told them more than once not to kiss him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it sounds like bs actually... ive never heard about this and i kiss my daughter ALLLLLL the time.. a LOT.. its probably just baby acne leave it be. it could also be from a paci if she takes one.. or drool...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Maybe it's baby acne. My LO had it. I just used plain water for a while. My Dr. told me to get him on aveno baby lotion. It took awhile but finally went away.
    michelle1219

Answer by michelle1219 at 12:50 AM on May. 28, 2009

• never heard of a rash from ppl kissing a baby.... but A&D helps everything!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:50 AM on May. 28, 2009

• just try puting lotion on after you wash his face
    MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 12:54 AM on May. 28, 2009

• will vasaline work that wat i been using
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I was alwas told that they are baby pimples to leave them alone and they will go away on their own thats what i did for my two kids and the bumps went away
    momof2_2009

Answer by momof2_2009 at 12:58 AM on May. 28, 2009

• dont' put A and D or anything on his face...it's baby acne. It will clear up on it's own in a few weeks. just keep it clean and dry. Putting stuff on it won't allow it to breathe. It's not from kissing him. good grief.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:05 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Just give your baby baths regularly and wipe his face through out the day with a clean wash cloth or a mild fragrence free wipe. After you have him around grandparents that may kiss him or yourself. You shouldn't just let anyone kiss you 1-month old baby anyway! baby's can get very sick that young.If it's just baby pimples do the same thing-wipe his/her face throuout the day and put a little mild baby lotion on it so it wont get dry. Your not a bad mom, you learn as you go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I have never heard of this rash that is caused by kissing the baby!? WHat a strange thing for a doctor to say! It could be true. I guess it could be iritating the baby's skin. Is it just the cheeks? Or is it all over the face?
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 1:10 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Sorry, I didn't read your question very good. If it is all over his face, it's probably just baby acne. I wouldn't put anything on it I guess.
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 1:12 AM on May. 28, 2009