• In the Spotlight:

Would you feel bad?

I got a new job accounting for an internet tech company, and I get double flat screen monitors to use at my desk with my computer. My husband's been working as a graphic designer for 2.5 years at this one place and has one CRT monitor! I sort of feel bad for him!!!! Would you feel bad if your husband's work didn't provide him the best technology to do the best work he could? Especially since something like that is considered a business expense?

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 12:54 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha, I'm such a nerd!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I would feel bad for him but hey, what can you do? That's the way the cookie crumbles.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• no it isnt your fault.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I wouldn't feel bad. I would just rub it in a little and make him feel a little jealous of you!
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 1:18 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I think you are a sweet and loving wife to be so considerate of your husband that way!
    Most wives would be teasing their husband's and flaunting their success, but you are humble and truly think of your husband and his success.
    Big hugs to you sweetie. I hope your husband realizes what a thoughtful and wonderful wife he has. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:25 AM on May. 28, 2009

• No. Don't take blame that doesn't belong to you.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:30 AM on May. 28, 2009

• You can feel bad for him, but not because of something you have done. Those things are sooo cool, I love the fact you can slide what you are working on from one monitor to another, awesome!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:37 AM on May. 28, 2009