For Pro-lifers 100%

I posted a question a day or so ago that asked in the situation where carrying and/or delivering a baby the mother would die is abortion acceptable in order to save her.

Many of you said no that she doesn't have the right to kill that child and deny him/her life...

BUT what if this mother has other children or is already an only mother? Is denying those children a mother worth one life? Or in a case where aborting the baby allows that mother to not only live but have other children woundn't her dieing be denying future children their life?

BTW... I'm pro-choice/anti-abortion. I think there is almost always (75%+) a better option. But don't feel that should be my choice for others. I won't even use IUD's because in my eyes they are abortion (but that's another question)... But think it's your choice. And I don't live your life so I don't have the right to choose for you.

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:09 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well duh, the baby she has that kills her can totally take care of her other kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• She shouldnt have been in the situation where she could get pregnant... don't kill a child for her own pleasure. sorry. but i still say its wrong.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:16 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Haha a lot of y'all shouldn't have been in a situation to get pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 28, 2009

• MomnbabyGirl.
    What if she had no idea she was putting herself in that situation until after she got pregnant? Sometimes sh*t happens
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:18 AM on May. 28, 2009

• She still shouldnt abort.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:19 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Okay Tia. You're ugly!

"Ya'll"... come on!!!! Like No one knows who THAT is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 28, 2009

• MomNbabyGirl - You do realize that there are pleanty of pregnacies that still end in death that started in a marriage bed with no known risk right? What sittuation would a woman be in that she shouldn't be??

I have afriend that has 8 kids... Her 9th would have ended her life. The umbilical cord did not attach properly and she was hemorageing. The baby could have survived but even with 6 months bed rest there was over a 90% chance of her death... IT was a very bad situation. But she chose to live to care for her other 8... Why was that wrong? Should her husband and children have been left w/o her just because of natures mistake?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:26 AM on May. 28, 2009

• thats just what i believe that you shouldnt do it. you asked and i told you...but to each their own.

and as far as the situation... i thought you had she knowingly had a rish and still got pregnant.. i dont know i was confused.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:32 AM on May. 28, 2009

• you wont use IUD's?

do you use condoms? do you have sex? did you ever have sex and have the guy cum somewhere else but inside of you? isnt THAT considered abortion too then? where do you draw the line?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Abortion is anything that prevents a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus. Life begins at conception, and in my opinion abortion is wrong.
    I agree, if mom knew that pregnancy is high risk she should not be getting pregnant. Avoiding conception.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:25 AM on May. 28, 2009