Sil annoys the crap out of me.. sorry! needing to vent a little.

so she comes over today.. btw shes only 18 no kids... no relationship nothing just some background... so she comes over... wakes the baby up when i FINALLY got her asleep shed been fighting it all day long. and i told her to let her sleep but nope she didnt listen just went in and woke her right up.. then she starts singing nasty rap songs to her.. she can tunderstand her but its weird and i dont want her saing those things to her... then my DD starts fussing bc she is exhausted and im trying to get her back to sleep and bounce her and she comes over says "gimme her!" grabs her and starts making this weird noise and my DD busted out in tears and she kept doing it to her making her cry more... she then takes her long a*s nails and scratched underneath her eye and played it off like she didnt do it.. i know she didnt mean to but own up to it and let me know what happened... she tells me my daughter smelled! like her body...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• NOT her diaper or something.. she said her feet smell and her neck smelled.. well i had JUST given her a bath right before she came over and i dont let my daughter smell.. i clean her very well she always smells good and fresh.. i canNOT stand when people try giving you parenting advice and stuff when they ARENT A PARENT THEMSELVES?!!/

how irritating is that?!

anyone else get this? what do oyu do in the case where people try to parent you and arent parents themselvse??

i wanted to go in my room and leave her.

sorry about the spelling by the way im kinda annoyed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My sister used to always come in and wake up my kids. It bothered me so much! She'd always tell me what I should and shouldnt feed them or what kind of clothes I should buy them or if something was ugly. Stupid stuff really. Now she is about to have a baby.... I cant wait to get her back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Your house, your kid. I don't understand why you put up with all of that. I would have told her to leave.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:33 AM on May. 28, 2009

• That sucks im sorry. I give people advice for their kids if they are teens but thats it and the only reason i do that is because i just got out of high school and i have an idea of what might work. But when it comes to stuff like that i keep my mouth shut lol im about to have my first in July and if someone that dosnt have kids trys to tell me how to handle my baby then ill get pissed. Hope things get better for you!!! Once agian sorry that girl is such an idiot....lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:34 AM on May. 28, 2009

• sheesh...sounds like my daughter! I had a baby when she was 14 and she's always doing as she pleases with her brother without regard to what I say or feel! He is 4 now and she does this beet box bee bop rap crap with him and when i get after her she tells me to lighten up!
    some girls are just to self centerd to know what's right
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 28, 2009