okay i am a first time mommy and i know taking care of a baby you learn on the job but i have a lot os questions to ask so please answer as many as ou can thank you.
okay 1. how are you first off
2. what are the signs of colic?
3. how do i get baby to sleep at night
4. is it okay to sleep with baby he is a month been sleeping w/ him since he was a day old?
5. how many times should feed baby?
6. do i have to warm babys formula up every time he eats or could i just fix it and give it to him?
7.how many times should 1 month poop during one day?
8. when will he be ready to eat baby cereal?
9. he is kickin really hard and when i lay him on his stomach to "excercise" he lifts hishead up and kicks, is this a sign of him being ready to start crawling? or getting ready to?
Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)
Answer by mommy-perks at 1:48 AM on May. 28, 2009
Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:45 AM on May. 28, 2009
Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:50 AM on May. 28, 2009
Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:51 AM on May. 28, 2009
Posts with Most Replies