mommy help

okay i am a first time mommy and i know taking care of a baby you learn on the job but i have a lot os questions to ask so please answer as many as ou can thank you.

okay 1. how are you first off

2. what are the signs of colic?

3. how do i get baby to sleep at night

4. is it okay to sleep with baby he is a month been sleeping w/ him since he was a day old?

5. how many times should feed baby?

6. do i have to warm babys formula up every time he eats or could i just fix it and give it to him?

7.how many times should 1 month poop during one day?

8. when will he be ready to eat baby cereal?

9. he is kickin really hard and when i lay him on his stomach to "excercise" he lifts hishead up and kicks, is this a sign of him being ready to start crawling? or getting ready to?

thank u:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• go to www.babycenter.com It can answer all your questions (look up one month old) register with them and you will get a weekly email of what you can expect from your baby. It is extremely helpfull. I had my third almost a year ago and I found it helpful.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 1:48 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My son is seven weeks so I'll try to help you out here...

1. I don't understand what you're asking.
    2. If he's fussy even if his diaper is dry, his tummy is full and he's been burped really good it could be a sign but I'm not 100% sure because my son is really easy and fussiness could also be a sign of reflux.
    3. Try to keep him awake for a few hours during the day and he should be tired enough to sleep at night.
    4. It is fine to co-sleep as long as there is no chance of him suffocating. If he sleeps up against you make sure your clothes aren't too loose and the blanket doesn't go higher than his belly button. I sleep in panties and a sports bra and he sleeps up against me snuggled into my chest.
    5. Feed baby on demand. When he's hungry he'll tell you. Go by his schedule.
    6. Depends on the baby. Try giving it to him without warming it. If he refuses it until you warm it, then yes. If he takes it and seems to not care,
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:45 AM on May. 28, 2009

• CONT

then no.
    7. Again, depends on the baby. Mine will poop twice a day or he'll poop once every two days. Don't be concerned unless it seems he's constipated, straining or hurting to poop, or he hasn't pooped in over 4 days.
    8. Talk to his doctor about it. He/she will tell you when it's safe to. But it's not really necessary.
    9. Babies at this age don't have full control over their bodies. He could be kicking on purpose or his body could be doing it himself. Most babies don't start crawling until about 7 months so I really don't think he's ready to or trying to yet. His kicks are probably his way of playing or exercising as you call it.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:50 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Edit: straining harder than normal to poop.* Sorry
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:51 AM on May. 28, 2009